2016 - 2017
- New Precious Vocational Training Centre & administrative office building at Adhar Badlapur Sponsored by Central Depository Services (India) Ltd. was inaugurated & started functioning.
- Open area between Vocational Training Centre & recreation Hall covered with ensile Cloth with the support of Blue Cross laboratories Ltd.
- Become self-sufficient for water requirement with the purchase of 1 guntha land with open well at Adhar Nashik with the support of one of the well-wishers of Adhar.
- Installation of 3 Phase connection of MSEB for uninterrupted Electric Supply at Adhar Nashik.
- Bust of Beloved Founder ‘Late Shri M. G. Gore’ was installed & unveiled at Adhar Badlapur Campus on the occasion of 17th Death Anniversary Day.
2015 - 2016
- Completion of the Adhar Nashik Project with all infrastructure facilities for 100 special adults celebrated with the inauguration of residential dormitories 3 & 4.
- Total Iron Beds & cotton mattresses replaced with stainless steel beds & quire mattresses for 180 residents of Adhar Badlapur with the support of Rizwan Adatia foundation.
- 100 pretreated beds & quire mattresses for Adhar Nashik unit was sponsored by Indoco remedies Ltd. & Village Development Council, London.
- Two of our already constructed infrastructure facilities 1. Recreation Hall 2. Medical / Special care unit were sponsored by Blue cross Laboratories Ltd. & Podar Tyres accordingly.
- Ladies dormitory started functioning with the transfer of 5 female residents from Badlapur & 2 new admissions. The Rothe Erde India Pvt. Ltd. has contributed for the construction cost of Female Dormitory.
- Installation of 40 KVA KirloskarDG Set at Adhar Badlapur sponsored by Central depository Services (India) Ltd.
- 42 seater Tata City Ride Bus sponsored by Central depository Services (India) Ltd. for Adhar Badlapur.
- Laundry Project completed & started functioning at Adhar Nashik with the support of Indoco remedies Ltd.
2014 - 2015
- Construction of Residential Dormitory 3 & 4 at Adhar II [Nashik] started.
- The strength of Adhar Nashik raised to 51.
- Compound Wall at Adhar II [Nashik].
- Installation of RO water Purifiers an water heaters at Adhar II [Nasik].
- “Force Traveler Ambulance DS III” By Rotary Club of Mumbai Parleshwar for Badlapur Unit.
- Awarded as “Best Institution” for providing holistic comprehensive services to the persons with disabilities. The award was conferred by His Excellency Shri. Pranab Mukherjee President of India on 3rd Dec, 2014 at Vigyan bhavan New Delhi.
2013 - 2014
- Association has completed its 20 years of services to mentally challenged adults & their parents.
- New Separate Loom Section was started at Vocational Training Centre Badlapur.
- Nashik Project – Construction work of phase II completed with the construction of LIC – Golden Jubilee Foundation Residential Dormitory II for additional 25 Special Adults Late Shri Mohan Thanwarlal Chainani Vocational Training Centre Shri Himmatlal Devchand Mehta Dining Hall with Kitchen The strength of Adhar Nashik raised to 43.
- Group Home System introduced & implemented at Adhar Badlapur.
- Installation of RO Water Purifier system at all dormitories, Dining Hall, Vocational Training Centre & Office at Adhar Badlapur.
2012 - 2013
- Nashik project - Construction work of phase I completed.
- Residential Dormitory I for 25 Residents.
- Medical Unit.
- Administrative Building.
- Nashik Unit has started functioning from 1st June 2012 with the admission of 20 Special Adults.
- Nashik Unit Registered as “Service provider” under “GHARAUNDA” Scheme of The National Trust, New Delhi.
- Ambulance for Nashik unit donated by Vision 20-20 Australia.
- Nashik Project – construction work of phase II started from 1/9/2012.
- Renovation of Ladies Dormitory (Badlapur).
- Renovation of Special Care Unit (Badlapur).
- Pathway from all dormitories to dining hall & Vocational Training Centre (Badlapur).
2011 - 2012
- Bhoomi-Poojan of Adhar II Nasik Project on 4th April 2011 (Gudi Padva).
- Expansion and Renovation of Toilet block of old age Dormitory.
- Renovation of 3rd Dormitory.
- Weather Shed at 1st Dormitory and Special Care Unit.
2010 - 2011
- Purchase of 3 acre land at Nasik for Adhar II.
- Renovation of 1st Dormitory.
- Extension of Cow Shed.
2009 - 2010
- Common Dinning Hall with attached Kitchen.
- A Separate Medical Unit & Nurse Station.
- Increased strength to 201 resident.
- Compound Wall.
2008 - 2009
- New Administrative Office.
- Entire Computerised System.
- Bio Gas Plant.
2007 - 2008
- Received Award For “Best Parents’ Association” 2006-07.
- Renovation of Vocational Training Center.
- Major repairing work of drainage system and weather shed.
- With some additional infrastructural developments the strength of Adhar is increased to 196.
2006 - 2007
- Mahalaxmi Temple Trust Garden.
- Dairy Project.
- 32 Seater Bus.
2005 - 2006
- Flour mill.
- Adjacent Shed to Vocational Training Center.
- Addition of senior citizen ward.
- During last 5 years Strength of Residents raised from 132 to 186.
2004 - 2005
- Dental Care Unit started functioning.
- Yoga started in full fledges.
- Rotary Club of Thane Suburban donated an Ambulance to Adhar.
- Water Recycling Project implemented.
2003 - 2004
- Installation Wind Solar Power Generator (subsidy from MEDA).
- Inauguration of Shri. M. G. Gore, Founder Chairman Memorial Hall cum Special Care Unit & celebration of 10th Anniversary of Adhar.
2002 - 2003
- Installation of power Generator.
2001 - 2002
- Installation of Solar Water Heater for 3 dormitories.
2000 - 2001
- Internal Roads were made.
- 30 seater Omni Bus to Adhar.
1997 - 1998
- IDBI Vocational Training Centre for Women MR’s started functioning.
- New Kitchen inaugurated from the donation of Late Shri Fakhruddin Sanchawala was occupied.
- Construction of IDBI Workshop for MR Women was completed.
1995 - 1996
- Adhar’s strength of Special Adults raised from 90 to 140 with the completion of construction of the Third Hostel Building.
1994 - 1995
- Additional Land ad measuring 1 acre and 2 Gunthas was purchased just beside the old land at the cost of Rs. 0.5 lacs.
- Dr. P. C. Alexander, Governor of Maharashtra, inaugurated The ICICI Vocational Training Center.
- Dr. P. C. Alexander, Governor of Maharashtra, laid Foundation Stone of Third Hostel Building.
1993 - 1994
- Construction work of two dormitory buildings was completed.
- First Special Adult was admitted in Adhar on 17/1/1994.
1991 - 1992
- Land admeasuring 3 acres & 15 Gunthas was purchased at Thakurwadi, Village Mulgaon, Tal. Ulhasnagar at a cost of Rs. 1.5 lacs.
1990 - 1991
- The Association Registered as a Public Trust with the Charity commissioner, Bombay.
- The Association Registered as Charitable Trust under Section 12A (a) of the Income Tax Act 1961 and Exemption Certificate for Income Tax under Section 80 (G) of the Income Tax Act 1961 received on 28.2.91.
1989 - 1990
- Decision to form the Association is taken at a meeting Parents at Dadar.