80G Applicable / FCRA Applicable

ADHAR has to bridge considerable deficit every year in order to make the services affordable to parents. A long term association with Corporate and Charitable Trusts is extremely essential for ADHAR’s sustenance. Adhar has been able to succeed and scale today’s height solely due to the help of dedicated employees, Trustees, Parents and strong support from well wishers, donors, philanthropic organisation & corporate. The financial model of Adhar has been around 75% contribution from parents and remaining 25% contribution from society. Over a period of time the financial conditions of parents has substantially deteriorated. The parents cannot be burdened any more in future. Hence, increased support & involvement from general society has become utmost necessity for long term survival & sustainability of the institution.

“I hereby make an earnest appeal to the visitors of this site to donate handsomely to the Noble Cause.” - Vishwas Gore, Chairman

Refund Policy

Any request for cancellations and refund of online donations once duly placed on the website, shall not be entertained under any circumstances. No cash or refund of money will be allowed after completing the online donation as it is an extremely cumbersome process. We therefore request you to be sure before you donate.

Terms & Conditions

Electronic Funds Transfer

Account Name : “Association of Parents of Mentally Retarded Children”

A/C# 320002010023768

MICR 400026076

NEFT UBINO532002

Branch Thane (W)

A/C# 10884930648

MICR 400002121

NEFT SBIN0009056

Branch Jekegram Thane

 

Donations in Foreign Currency

A/C# 0033104000047296

MICR 400259008

NEFT IBKL0000033

Branch Ghatkopar (E)

 

One Month's Deficit of One Resident

One Month Expenses of One Needy Resident

Monthly Outing of Residents (Badlapur & Nashik) INR – 20,000/-

Annual Picnic of Residents (Badlapur & Nashik)

Raw Material at Vocational Training Centre for One Month (Badlapur & Nashik)

Monthly Cattle Food Expenses of Adhar Diary

Monthly General Medicines
Sponsor Annual (Medical) Health Check Camp – Badlapur INR – 2,50,000/- Sponsor Annual (Medical) Health Check Camp – Nashik INR – 1,50,000/-